Sheila is an experienced keynote speaker and discussion panelist with subject matter expertise on diversity, equity, and inclusion. For the last two years, she has contributed to Forbes, in the D&I channel, with a special lens on age and aging in the workplace.
Contact her for your next D&I conference or corporate training.
Poplular topics include:
- Building an Age-Inclusive Workplace
- Innovating Through Diversity of Thought
- How to Identify Age-Friendly Companies in the Job Search
- Making Unconscious Age Bias Conscious
- Mutual Mentoring as a Tool for Organizational Growth
- Overcoming Resistance to Change
- Building Innovative, Multicultural Teams
- Age as a Component of D&I Strategy