Fri. Jan. 22nd |Ageism in the Job Search | 10:30 am PST
Sheila Callaham will join a panel of experts to discuss how to identify age-conscious and inclusive companies in the job search.
Other topics include turning career resources into opportunities, understanding your worth, executive presence, and imposter syndrome. This event is the third in a series hosted by career coaches Christy Watz and Laura Leach, and also includes executive coach, actor, and author Natalie Venturi.
Register to attend.
Sheila is an experienced keynote speaker and discussion panelist with subject matter expertise on diversity, equity, and inclusion. For the last two years, she has contributed to Forbes, in the D&I channel, with a special lens on age and aging in the workplace.
Contact her for your next D&I conference or corporate training.
Popular topics include:
- Building an Age-Inclusive Workplace
- Innovating Through Diversity of Thought
- How to Identify Age-Friendly Companies in the Job Search
- Making Unconscious Age Bias Conscious
- Mutual Mentoring as a Tool for Organizational Growth
- Overcoming Resistance to Change
- Building Innovative, Multicultural Teams
- Age as a Component of D&I Strategy