|Ageism in the Job Search |
Missed the event? Listen to the recording!
5:35: Networking & Turning Career Resources Into Opportunties, Laura Leach
10:05: How to Identify Age Inclusive Companies In Your Job Search, Sheila Callaham
25:00: Online Presence When Interviewing, Natalie Venturi
43:00 How to Find a Career Coach, Christy Watz
Sheila is an experienced keynote speaker and discussion panelist with subject matter expertise on diversity, equity, and inclusion. For the last two years, she has contributed to Forbes, in the D&I channel, with a special lens on age and aging in the workplace.
Contact her for your next D&I conference or corporate training.
Popular topics include:
- Building an Age-Inclusive Workplace
- Innovating Through Diversity of Thought
- How to Identify Age-Friendly Companies in the Job Search
- Making Unconscious Age Bias Conscious
- Mutual Mentoring as a Tool for Organizational Growth
- Overcoming Resistance to Change
- Building Innovative, Multicultural Teams
- Age as a Component of D&I Strategy