AEA Executive Director, Sheila Callaham, is an experienced keynote speaker and discussion panelist with subject matter expertise on diversity, equity, and inclusion. For more than two years, she has contributed to Forbes’ Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion channel, with a special lens on age and aging in the workplace.
Contact her for your next Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion conference or corporate training.
Popular topics include:
- Building an Age-Inclusive Workplace
- How Age Inequities Undermine Employee Belonging (and what to do about it)
- Innovating Through Diversity of Thought
- How to Identify Age-Friendly Companies in the Job Search
- Making Unconscious Age Bias Conscious
- Mutual Mentoring as a Tool for Organizational Growth
- Overcoming Resistance to Change
- Building Innovative, Multicultural Teams
- Age as a Component of D&I Strategy