Hold the Date!!!
Age Equity Alliance will host its 2nd annual fall forum on Tuesday, 17 October 2023 from 12 to 4 pm EST.
The 2023 Age Equity Fall Forum addresses age bias, stereotypes, and discrimination across the age spectrum and helps companies understand the importance of age inclusion in the future of work.
.All speakers and trainers are guaranteed a $300 honorarium, with the possibility of up to $500 depending on registration goalsSee last year’s lineup!
Your presentation will address topics like:
- Why are companies struggling to recruit and retain talent.
- How age stereotypes and bias limit organizational success.
- How institutional age bias shows up in the talent manage process.
- Best ways to ensure age equitable recuiting pools and interview techniques.
- How ageism negatively impacts health of individuals.
- The impact of embracing a longevity mindset.
🔸 Selections will be confirmed by Wednesday, 20 September.🔸 Welcome brief week of 25 September.🔸 Contracts, bio, and headshots due no later than 25 September.🔸 All event materials due 29 September.🔸 Event pre-brief week of 9 October.
Who Will Attend
Progressive employers, business leaders, HR and Diversity leaders and practitioners, ERG/BRG leaders and senior managers, business students who:
- want access to human and social capital across all ages
- want lower turnover and create an advantage in attracting the best available talent to grow their organizations
- want to build positive employee cultures, sustain relevance, and stimulate innovation
- want to increase business continuity through age diversity
Age Equity Alliance (AEA) works with progressive employers and business leaders to create a competitive advantage in attracting and retaining all-aged talent to grow their organizations, build positive work cultures, sustain business relevance, and stimulate innovation. Studies have demonstrated that diverse, all-aged teams increase creativity, smart problem-solving, and breakthrough innovation.
AEA partners directly with employers and collaborators, using research and an empathy-based storytelling approach to cultivate age-inclusive behavior and establish age equity as a core value across all ages.
AEA has collaborated with the National Council on Aging and the International Longevity Center-UK, as well as age-friendly communities and companies. Our clients have spanned the U.S. and Europe and include tech, real estate, and healthcare industries.
AEA is a knowledge partner on a global collaborative project with AARP, the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development, and the World Economic Forum to examine the policies and practices needed to support an all-aged workforce.