About Your Facilitators
She is a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) subject matter expert and has contributed over 100 articles to Forbes’ DEI channel with a special focus on age and aging in the workplace. Sheila has experience across private and public sectors in the U.S., Europe, and the Middle East. She is a passionate educator and equity advocate who believes employers who proactively build diverse, multigenerational teams are in the best position to succeed in the future of work.
Daniel Jolles is a Research Assistant in Behavioural Science at The Inclusion Initiative (TII) at London School of Economics, researching how diverse teams can work better together. He is currently completing his Ph.D. in Psychology at University of Essex and has specific research interests in decision-making in the hiring of older workers and older worker attitudes towards work and retirement. He also holds an MSc and MSD in Psychology and has worked as a Behavioural Scientist in the private sector.
Daniel has also spent 10+ years working as a project management consultant, delivering business change projects for large organisations in Australia, the UK, and France. He volunteers as an Academic and Research Advisor and co-facilitator for Age Equity
Contact AEA for your next D&I conference or corporate training.
Poplular topics include:
- Building an Age-Inclusive Workplace
- Innovating Through Diversity of Thought
- How to Identify Age-Friendly Companies in the Job Search
- Making Unconscious Age Bias Conscious
- Mutual Mentoring as a Tool for Organizational Growth
- Overcoming Resistance to Change
- Building Innovative, Multicultural Teams
- Age as a Component of D&I Strategy