About Your Facilitators
She is a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) subject matter expert and has contributed over 100 articles to Forbes’ DEI channel with a special focus on age and aging in the workplace. Sheila has experience across private and public sectors in the U.S., Europe, and the Middle East. She is a passionate educator and equity advocate who believes employers who proactively build diverse, multigenerational teams are in the best position to succeed in the future of work.
Daniel Jolles is a volunteer Researcher with AEA. He is currently completing his PhD in Psychology at University of Essex in the UK, with research focused on the aging workforce. His research interests include judgement and decision making in the hiring of older workers and older worker attitudes towards work and retirement. Daniel works as a Behavioral Scientist and has taught undergraduate psychology modules as a Graduate Laboratory Assistant. His work is aimed at increasing the participation, wellbeing and fulfillment of older workers.
Contact AEA for your next D&I conference or corporate training.
Poplular topics include:
- Building an Age-Inclusive Workplace
- Innovating Through Diversity of Thought
- How to Identify Age-Friendly Companies in the Job Search
- Making Unconscious Age Bias Conscious
- Mutual Mentoring as a Tool for Organizational Growth
- Overcoming Resistance to Change
- Building Innovative, Multicultural Teams
- Age as a Component of D&I Strategy