Robin Wilson-Tolbert: Member, Board of Directors
Robin Wilson-Tolbert, CPC, ACC, ELI-MP, has 25+ years of Human Resources (HR) and business experience spanning many industries and functions, from regional planning to healthcare; from non-profits to Fortune 500s, including, more recently, 17 years at GlaxoSmithKline, plc.
Robin has lead HR teams supporting functions of up to 2500 employees and was responsible for partnering with leadership teams to drive organizations’ strategic HR agendas. In her HR leadership roles, she created and/or implemented programs related to leadership and employee development; talent management and acquisition; coaching and team effectiveness; organization design; diversity, equity and inclusion; performance management and employee relations.
Today, as a certified professional coach, Robin helps people across the globe at a variety of levels (new-grads to senior leaders and entrepreneurs); and from many disciplines (technical to creative). From early to encore career, Robin understands that values, beliefs, talents, skills, opportunities, and challenges impact our personal and professional lives and choices.
A recent area of focus for Robin’s coaching practice has been helping older workers understand and navigate today’s ever-changing job-hunting landscape. While helping older workers is important and gratifying, being part of the movement to educate and influence employers to truly value, hire, and include people of all ages in the workplace is where real change happens.
Robin’s education and training includes:
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC), International Coach Federation
- Certified Professional Coach (CPC), Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC)
- Energy Leadership Index — Master Practitioner (ELI-MP)
- Certificate, Psychosynthesis Coach
- Certificate, GSK Internal Coaching Program
- Certificate, Administration & Management, Harvard University Extension School
- Bachelors Degree, Georgetown University, Theology